Evenco International reduces its carbon footprint by:
- Only selecting event venues that actively promote eco-friendly services, such as good links to public transport, recycling facilities and sourcing sustainable food.
- Producing paperless event programmes to dramatically reduce our print output across all events. Sustainable printers are used for any print collateral we do still require.
- Ensuring recycling points are provided throughout our events to reduce our waste output.
- Delivering sustainable corporate gifts on behalf of all our sponsors.
- Providing recyclable literature throughout, including our event programs.
- Where possible, using digital screens instead of print signage around the venue.
- Actively encouraging a hybrid event format, to provide a blend of live and virtual event experiences, in doing so reducing our footfall.
- Promoting guests to use their own reusable water bottles to reduce the need for single-use plastics.
- Purchasing Carbon Offsets for emissions that can’t be reduced, such as planting a tree for every flight our staff members take to an event.